Friday, April 17, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Industrial

     Hi and welcome. Today's project is from Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Industrial. Industrial can mean a few different things, gears, clocks, cameras, typewriters and such. I decided to use some gears and clock hands. I used Cricut Design Space for all the cuts on my Cricut Explore. The bottom red layer is cut at 5-3/4"x 5-3/4". The sentiment is cut at 5.67"x 3". And the clock hands were cut at .75"x 2" and .75"x 4". I used a red brad to secure the clock hands to the card. Here are the rest of the details:

  • Paper: Stampin' Up! Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Cuts: Cricut Design Space
  • Brad: Oriental Trading
  • Adhesive: Zig 2 way Glue
     Thank you so much for coming on over to my blog and taking a look at my post. I really appreciate it. I hope you like it and join us over at SOUS for the Die Cut Challenge using this weeks theme. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment