Friday, February 20, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Clothing

     Hi and welcome to my blog! I am here this week with a new die cut challenge from Stuck On U Sketches and it is Clothing. This challenge was a little difficult at first because I had no idea what I was going to do with it. I decided at first to look through my stamps and see what I could come up with for a saying to go with my design whatever it was going to be. After I saw the saying "Hang in there" I came up with the idea of a clothesline. I then searched my Cricut cartridges for a clothesline die cut. I found the perfect one from Country Life.
I cut the line out at 4". I also decided that I wanted a real line instead of the paper one so I took a piece of twine and glued it to the paper line. The clothespins were just glued on top of it. I then put white eyelets in the corners. I stamped the card with the My Pink Stamper stamp and there you have this really cute, but inspiring card. Here are the details:

  • Cricut art: Country Life
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Twine: Own stock
  • Eyelets: Doodlebug
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper
  • Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
     I really hope you like my project for the SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Clothing. It really was fun to put together and I like the way it came out. Thanks so much for coming to my blog and taking a look. Have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment