Sunday, January 18, 2015

Valentine's Day Card

Hi again and welcome to my blog! If you are looking for my SOUS Challenge blog just scroll down some. I have decided to get started a little early this year with my Valentine's Day cards instead of putting it off until next month. I am going to make several different types and I plan to send them to family members and of course my husband. My first card in this series is this really cute card I made with my Cricut Explore and Cricut cartridge Love Struck. I have loved this die cut since the moment I saw it and
have wanted to use it on a card so bad so here it is. I cut it out at 5". I used a pretty metallic paper from Michael's and I also used Doodlebug's new Valentine's Day paper Love Bugs. This paper is so cute. I got it at Amazon.com. Here is the rest of the details:

  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Paper: Doodlebug Love Bugs, Michael's metallic paper
  • Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Buttons: My own stash
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
I really hope you have enjoyed today's blog post with my cute Valentine's Day card. Also remember that I have a new Project Life blog for all things Pocketed Scrapbooking. It is Live, Love, Project Life. Please go to it and give me your thoughts and become followers. Thank you so much for looking at this blog and have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment