Friday, January 23, 2015

SOUS Die Cut Challenge - Warm and Cozy

Here is my Stuck On U Sketches Die Cut Challenge - Warm and Cozy. I had a little trouble at first coming up with idea of a project for this challenge. I had to think about what makes me all warm and cozy and I came up with the idea of a nice warm beverage of either a hot coffee or hot cocoa with nice melting marshmallows on top. I knew then I had my project. I started with the Cricut Lite cartridge Love A
Latte. I used my Cricut Explore to cut it out and did a beautiful job at all the tight corners. I am really loving my Explore. I cut the cup out at 4-1/2". This gave plenty of room for my stamp on top. I used foam adhesives to pop the cup up off of the card it's self. Here are all the details:

  • Cricut cart: Love A Latte
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • Stamp: My Craft Spot
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Zig
I thank you so much for coming to my blog. And thank you for looking at my SOUS Die Cut challenge project. I hope you all have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment