Sunday, October 12, 2014

Reorganizing My Scraproom





Here are several pics of my very messy and disorganized scraproom. I have started the challenge from Tiffany Spaulding's "Fall 2014 Get Organized Challenge." It is a 8-week challenge to help you get all of your supplies in order so that you will be able to go to your scrap area and scrapbook. Each week on Tuesday at 10am Tiffany does a live video on Livestream. Right now we are in week 4 - A Plethora of Pictures.
     My room has been torn apart in all different directions. Last week I ordered and received a Scraprack which Tiffany makes. It holds whatever scrappy supplies you put into it and makes it all available at your finger tips. My room is messier now then when I first started because I have been breaking down my old storage to put into my new Scraprack. I am hoping that by the time this challenge is done my room will be transformed into a beautiful scraproom. Here is my inspiration:


     Well, I need to get back to work so I can get back to scrapping. Thanks so much for looking at my blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! It does take time, but i'm sure you will get there. I did it a few months ago and decided I have too much stuff!

    ReplyDelete