Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Miss U card


If you are looking for my Project Life post then just scroll down. Here is a card I did for a challenge over at Scraptastic's blog. I used paper from the Worth Wondering kit they had this month. /it was so much fun to use too. We had to use the stamps from one of the 3 kits and I used mine from my This Life Noted kit for the "Miss u" on the front. Here are the details:
  • Scraptastic kit: Worth Wondering - Sorry sold out
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Pattern paper: MME Now and Then
  • Doily: Recollections
  • Gold Enamel Hearts: MME Now and Then
  • Bow: AC DIY Shop
  • Tag: Hello Again
  • Stamps: Scraptastic
  • Ink: Versa Fine in Black Onyx
  • Thread: Main Stays
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Elmer's
Thanks so much for looking at my blog. I really appreciate it. H ave a great day! :)

1 comment: