Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas card

Here is my Christmas card for 2013. I wanted something very simple this year as I will be leaving soon to spend sometime in California with my parents for Christmas. I think they came out very beautiful. I used the Cricut cartridge Winter Woodland for the snowflake and then added some bling to it with my I-Rock tool. Here are the rest of the details:

  • Cricut cart: Winter Woodland
  • Paper: Unknown
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Bling: I-Rock
  • Twine: Doodlebug
  • Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon
  • White Pen: Uni-ball Signo Broad
  • Adhesive: Scotch
Thanks for looking at my blog today. I really do appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Love the papers, awesome snowflake and fun twine!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! The gem-covered snowflake is gorgeous and I love the look of the twine above your ribbon.

    Have fun in California!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete