Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

     Well here we are at Day 12 the final day of my 12 Days of Christmas event. It has been so much fun doing this. The best part is I now have cards to mail to my family and friends in plenty of time for Christmas!:)
     For this card I didn't use my Cricut. I know shocking isn't it. I feel in love with this paper and knew it would be perfect for this type of card. Each square is a different size. Starting in the upper left corner the first square is 1-3/4" x 1-3/4". Next square is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2". The big square on the end is 2" x 3-1/2". The next row is 1-3/4" x 3-3/8". The middle square is 1-1/2" x 1-7/8". And the final bottom square is 3-1/2" x 1-3/4". These measurements are based on using a 6" x 6" card base. Here are the details for the rest of the card:

  • Paper: Bazzill, American Crafts
  • Ink: Color Box Chalk Ink in Warm Red
  • Ribbon: American Crafts
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Ek Success 2 Way Glue
     Thanks again for joining me in this 12 Days of Christmas event. I hope you have been inspired in some way. Have a great week and a Merry Christmas!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment