Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11


Here is Day 11 projects! Sorry this is posted a little late but we took a road trip yesterday and my back is paying for it today:( But I did get these tags done and I think they turned out really cute.
     I started with a basic tag die that I have using my Cuttlebug. I then created the reindeer from Create-a-Critter at 3" and the mouse and presents from Winter Frolic both at 2-3/4". Here are the details:
Reindeer:

  • Cricut cart: Create-a-Critter
  • Paper: Bazzill, American Crafts
  • Stickles: Xmas Red, Gold
  • Red Stud: I-Rock
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas"
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Ek Success 2 Way Glue
Mouse:
  • Cricut cart: Winter Frolic
  • Paper: Bazzill, Basic Grey
  • Stickles: Glam Pink
  • Pink Stud: I-Rock
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas"
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Ek Success 2 Way Glue
Presents:
  • Cricut cart: Winter Frolic
  • Paper: Bazzill, American Crafts
  • Stickles: Baby Blue, Turquoise, Yellow, Firefly
  • Blue Studs: I-Rock
  • Stamp: My Pink Stamper "Biggie Christmas"
  • Ink: Versafine
  • Adhesive: Scotch, Ek Success 2 Way Glue
Well only 1 more day to go. The time has gone by quickly. I hope you have enjoyed what I have had to share and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. DARLING tags!!! LOVE them! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are the cutest things ever!! Love them all!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I love the fun and festive colours that you've used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete