Thursday, June 21, 2012

Love Tag Album

Here is a little Tag album I put together with some scraps from a monthly kit I receive. This is my first time working with chipboard to make such an album and I was so excited to do so. It is 3"x4" and the front and back covers are Mod Podged for added stability. This is the title page. 
 This is page 2 and 3.
 Here is page 4 and 5. I used Wild Card cart to make the coin envelope.
 This is 6 and 7. You can put a tag or pic behind the rhinestone half page.
 Here is 8 and 9. You can slip something behind the ribbon.
 Here is page 10 and 11.
And here is the back cover. Both the front and back covers are covered with shiny Mod Podge. Here are the rest of the details:
  • Cricut cart: Wild Card
  • Cardstock: Bazzill
  • Pattern paper: Jillibean Soup "Hearty Barley Soup"
  • Ribbon: Ofray and CTMH
  • Tag messages: Jillibean Soup Labels
  • Bling: Own stock
  • Mod Podge: Plaid-paper and shiny
  • Adhesive: ATG, Zig 2 way glue, Glue Dots
I hope you enjoyed looking at the album as much as I had at making it. Thanks for looking. And  I LOVE comments so please leave one and let me know how I did. Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. i love this mini album...wanted to make something like this since a long time but everything looked soo complicated but this one here is simple yet pretty and cute....will b making one of this...u r my inspiration thank u! :)
    Love, Zainab

    ReplyDelete