Saturday, April 28, 2012

Scooter card

Here is my newest card. I did this card for 2 different challenges. One at My Craft Spot and the other at Fantabulous Cricut. Both were doing "Things that go". This is the first time using this cartridge too. I love it! What a blast puting it all together. My favorite part are the flowers. I love the look.
Here are the details:
  • Cricut cart: Sweethearts
  • Paper: Bazzill
  • Ribbon: Michael's
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Cuttlebug folder: D'vine Swirl
  • Bling: I Rock
  • Pen: Inkssentials
  • Adhesive: ATG, 2 Way Zig pen 

4 comments:

  1. This card is just total cuteness! Love the aqua colors you used for the scooter (my favorite color) and the flowers look great in the basket. Your embossing and doodles add so much detail and fun! Great card and we appreciate you joining our "Challenge Me Monday" this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your card is sooo PRETTY!I LOVE all the great details and BEAUTIFUL flowers,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Julie! All your little extras are wonderful. I especially like the embossed background!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie.Love the embossing and yourfab doodling.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete